Wednesday, September 25, 2013

MONSTERS

It's that time of year again.  I refuse... I'm actually physically unable to go in the backyard to water the garden.  Talullah now has the daily chore of letting the chickens out.  These monstrous Halloween spiders are EVERYWHERE.  Their webs reach from coop to apple tree.  From tomato plant to tomato plant.  From fence to trampoline.  From rose bush to front porch.  From van to garage.  E.V.E.R.Y.W.H.E.R.E.  I'm literally a captive in my own house.
As a side note, my husband has suggested in times past that I might have a big of a dramatic side.  But seriously.  I'm not exaggerating here.  Look at the size of that spider!  Last year I stepped right into a web while stepping out my back door and I'm almost certain I suffered a mild heart attach as I twirled three times and dropped to the floor.

No comments:

Post a Comment